In short, our client needs a QHSE Engineer with keen eye for Safety and Quality in the Offshore industry and able to implement management systems on a corporate level!
To illustrate the responsibilities you will have as a QHSE Engineer, below some information:
- You will support and advise the Project Managers and engineers on QHSE issues and topics, every time there is a different project;
- Secondly, you support and advise the Safety Officers and PTW coordinators on board the vessels on all items on QHSE;
- As QHSE Engineer you will monitor compliance with project and corporate QHSE requirements;
- Furthermore, it will be part of the role to be in contact with the QHSE counterparts from the client during projects;
- Ensuring HAZOP and risk Assessments are done and followed up will be a major task of the QHSE candidate;
- Review project environmental impact assessments and advise on their implementation.
Do you want to know what is needed to see if you match the role? The task is demanding, and suitable for those who want to grow further! What is expected?
- MSc degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent engineering degree
- A proven background in QHSE (Health, Safety and Environment) in the offshore or maritime industry
- Safety Case documentation and studies knowledge
- You will be highly acquainted with, but not limited to ISM and/or OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001, and understand international HSE regulations applicable in the industry
- Experience with performing HAZID, HAZOP, FMEA and other risk assessment techniques
- Experience with SIMOPS and safety interface management in the offshore/marine industry
- Dutch and English language, both written and spoken
- Last but not least, you will be fit and happy to work offshore when required
Are you ready to take your QHSE career to the next level? Then apply for this job via our website!
Have you got any questions about this role, please contact Andre Silva our Sr Consultant on A.email@example.com or +31 (0) 88-447 9447 or +31 (0) 6 29 605 299